11 Kamet Court, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 520,000
Lush and private..! House - Property ID: 856448
Tucked behind the garden greenery is a generous Queenslander style family home, with room for everyone.
Situated in a tranquil cul-de-sac, just around the corner from Tamborine Mountain's acclaimed Botanical Gardens and close to Gallery Walk's cafes, boutiques and wineries.
- Wide L-shaped timber deck, catches the summer breeze, perfect for al-fresco dining
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and the living room has a slow combustion fire to keep the family snug in winter
- Four large bedrooms, main has walk-in robe, remainder all have built-in wardrobes
- Family bathroom with separate toilet and powder room
- Main bedroom has en-suite and cooling air-conditioner
- Ceiling fans throughout with split system air-conditioner in living room
- Good size laundry with external access
- Back garden is fully fenced for kids and dogs
- Rear level garden is a great space for children to play, with their own cubby house and playground with slippery dip
- Also on this level area is a gazebo for outdoor entertainment and screened vegetable garden with raised beds
- Fruit trees include limes, peaches, nectarines, lemon, jackfruit, macadamias, mulberries and more
- Rainforest plantings ensure an abundance of birds and wildlife
- 1,594m2 rich volcanic soil
- Under the house is a workshop plus parking for 4 cars
- In-ground cement tank with 32,000 litres water storage
If you're looking for a "tree change", quality life style, excellent schools from Prep to Year 12, natural beauty found in the National Parks, great infrastructure and a welcoming community, Tamborine Mountain has this all on offer.
Couple that with a spacious family home, lovely gardens, close to all amenities - What's not to like?
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling or Linda Hogan to arrange an inspection or come along to one of our advertised open homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 1594 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Garden shed
- slow combustion wood stove
- level backyard
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050
- Sales Professional
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0400 449 978