28 Cheriton Drive, Carramar
ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED
STUNNING HOME IN GREAT LOCATION!! House - Property ID: 856971
THIS PROPERTY IS ALREADY UNDER OFFER!
Motivated owners must sell - make an offer on this delightful, tastefully refurbished and artistically presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home on easy maintenance 568sqm block with a sparkling pool and outdoor kitchen. Ideal for investors, first time buyers, young families or downsizers who want to be within walking distance of Carramar Shopping Village, transport, parks and Carramar Primary School. Carramar Golf Course nearby.
• Entrance through wooden door to tiled hallway which leads to family lounge with venetian blinds and gas bayonet
• The master bedroom is at the front of the home and is a spacious king size with venetian blinds, walk-in robe and adjoining en suite bathroom which has a tiled shower, ceramic sink in vanity unit with chrome fittings and WC
• Three guest bedrooms all with carpet and venetian blinds, two with robe recesses
• The family bathroom has a bath with shower over and ceramic sink in vanity unit with chrome fittings. Separate WC
• Hall storage cupboard
• Spacious tiled open plan lounge and dining area with TV point, gas bayonet and vertical blinds adjacent to the well equipped kitchen complete with stone benchtops, white vinyl wraparound units and contrasting red glass splashbacks. The appliances include Dishlex dishwasher, Chef stainless steel under bench electric oven, Euroguard 5-burner gas cooktop and stainless steel overhead extractor canopy. Double fridge recess and pantry cupboard
• Convenient shopper's entrance from garage to kitchen
• Laundry with stainless steel sink unit, with space for a tumble drier and ample bench space with fitted cupboards
• Economical gas storage HWS
• Ducted air conditioning
• Fully insulated
• The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with established trees and planted borders
• Undercover paved alfresco with planted borders and lemon tree
• 6m x 2m fibreglass pool with paved surround, feature lighting and privacy provided by passionfruit vine
• Outdoor kitchen with pizza oven and gas built-in BBQ - raised herb garden
• Double automatic garage with access gate to back garden
• Block size 568 sqm
This freshly decorated home is sure to impress as it is priced realistically for today's market, so hurry and register your interest before someone else beats you to it!
For further information please contact Lorna Dade, Professionals Michael Johnson & Co
0400 460099 or 9447 1077.
- Building Size Approx. - 140 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 568 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge