25 Bramston Tce, Herston
Sold for $ 731,000
I'm Waiting for You! House - Property ID: 860053
This beautiful, classic Queenslander cottage has retained all of it's original features with the ornate iron balustrade, high ceilings, picture rails and VJ walls. A truly charming home, it offers rooms of great proportions and a fantastic opportunity turn this bright, spacious and welcoming home into your own. The landscaped gardens and lovely, level back yard add to this tranquil setting, amongst oh so much convenience.
You will fall in love with this old girl, her extra space and features and the ability to add your touch. With the perfect balance between convenience and peaceful living, this home is a short walk to QUT, Victoria Park, the Royal Brisbane Hospital, the markets, cafes, shops and bikeways.
- 405sqm block situated with a generous, useable and landscaped yard.
- Neighbouring other character housing
- Original character features have been lovingly maintained
- 3 large bedrooms, two built-in
- Large lounge room, dining room and kitchen
- Down stairs offers a large concreted area with separate bathroom and laundry facilities as well as bbq area suitable for table tennis
- Car parking for two vehicle plus loads of storage areas
- The yard is fully fenced and has plenty of grassed area for children and pets to play.
For more information prior to the inspection please call Vern Gilbert