3 Cobblestone Place, Werrington Downs
Sold for $ 555,000
SOLD!! - $555,000 House - Property ID: 860144 165
Currently returning $520 per week rent and situation in a quiet cul-de-sac is this renovated, neat and tidy 3 bedroom home with double carport, updated kitchen, separate dining space, air conditioning, and every room in the house has been updated from the original design. There is also a second living area at the back of the home and roof has also been restored.
The detached games room in the backyard has been lined and modified with a combined laundry/bathroom added along with a kitchen sink and cupboards, and extra rooms created, so it's more like a self-contained 4th bedroom, teenage retreat or granny flat. It is metered separately and even has its own yard space.
Houses in the area have averaged an annual capital growth increase of 9.17% over the last 7 years. Over 85% of homes in Werrington Downs are owner occupied which results in a house proud area which is predominantly filled with couples and their young children. That leaves approximately only 15% of homes as rental properties which is the reason why there is great demand for rental properties in the area. It's a short drive to either Werrington, Kingswood or Penrith railway stations and the CBD's of both Penrith and St. Marys are also only a 5 minute drive away. Overall it's a small, house proud, family orientated area with great facilities, close to transport.
Do not miss the Open House
If you need time to sell another property feel free to contact the agent Richard and Andrea on 0425 303 324 to find out how
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.