130 Licuala Drive, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 505,000
Peace, privacy and coastal glimpses House - Property ID: 860355
Your guests will wander through an attractive rain forest and up a few stairs to the stained glass entrance. Living is largely all on one level with easy to maintain gardens in a home that is both tasteful and comfortable.
With high ceilings throughout, there are both formal and informal living and entertaining areas in this home flowing to a surrounding covered terrace ideal for both summer sun and winter warmth - permitting inside and outside living all year round.
The generous, practical kitchen is a chef's delight with easy access to both inside and outside living and entertaining.
This brick and steel roofed home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal and informal living, high ceilings and high quality finishes throughout.
- Comfortable formal lounge and dining room
- Casual living and dining spaces flow from the kitchen to one of two entertaining terraces
- The kitchen features electric cook top and oven, dishwasher, appliance cupboard, pantry, double bowl sink, wrap around bench tops, plenty of cupboards and a 60 bottle wine rack
- Master bedroom, with walk-in wardrobe, en-suite and air conditioning
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in wardrobes
- Generous laundry with outside access
- Double garage with electronic doors
- Solar hot water
- Gently sloping, easy to maintain gardens
This gracious home is priced to meet the market and is a rare find not to be missed.
Please call Paul or Ton for an inspection.
- Land Size Approx. - 1068 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Fully fenced
- level backyard
Office & Agent Details
Kendall Real Estate
- 10-12 Main Street
North Tamborine QLD 4272
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5545 5000
- F: 07 5545 5050