30 Picnic Creek Drive, Coomera
Sold for $ 517,500
Do Not Miss Your Opportunity! House - Property ID: 860437
This contemporary residence is full of Gold Coast sunshine, and is light and bright throughout.
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and ample storage
- 3 Living areas
- Media room
- Outdoor alfresco
- Low maintenance landscaping on a 705m2 block
Coomera is one of the Gold Coasts strongest growth areas, and this wonderful property is within a short walking distance to the Coomera East Shopping Centre currently under construction on Oakey Creek Road as well as near the planned Coomera Town Centre making this the ideal location for a family home or a solid investment for the future.
This brilliant family home inspired by contemporary architecture and specifically designed to be eco-friendly, blends seamlessly with the local parks and surrounding properties.
Standout inclusions in your new home include 'Velocity' fibre to the home technology that supplies the property with telephone, broadband data and digital TV services, dual reticulation plumbing which includes high quality Class A+ recycled water and natural gas.
Estate features include:
- Velocity Fibre to the Home technology
- Natural Gas
- Roving Security
Your family home is located just a short distance from the resident clubhouse which is perfect for entertaining or just everyday living and includes:
- Business Centre
- Cinema Room
- Swimming Pool
Suitable to Queensland's lifestyle and climate, keen buyers will immediately see the value and position this property offers:
- 6km of walking trails
- BBQ facilities and shelters within walking distance
- Community parks
- Easy access to the Coomera River
- 20 minutes to the beaches
- 35 minutes to Brisbane's CBD
- 3 Km to the Coomera Railway Station and proposed Coomera Town Centre
- 3.5 km to the M1
- 10 minutes to Westfield Helensvale
- 40 Minutes to Brisbane or Gold Coast airport