1/15 Sussex Road, Forrestfield
Sold for $ 422,000
New Upmarket Villa House - Property ID: 861645
Just built, this high specification villa is the product of long & studied experience. It incorporates all of the ideals and desired features that people seem to aspire to!
In this brand new villa you get high ceilings, spacious living areas, big bedrooms with built in robes, a fabulous high quality modern kitchen, privacy fencing with automatic, sliding front gate and an oversize, high clearance double garage (with store alcove), that you can drive your roof racked Landcruiser into without cringing!
This is the front (street frontage) villa which is virtually stand alone, having its own individual gated entries, separate to the two rear lots.
Needless to mention, this an extremely comfortable home with dual split system air-conditioning and an ambient wall mounted feature heater.
Beautiful landscaped gardens abut a large outdoor Al-Fresco which flows naturally from the internal entertainment areas- A useful and practical adjunct for your entertainment options!
• Three Queen size bedrooms and two bathrooms
• High ceilings, comfortably air- conditioned
• Glorious high quality Essa Stone breakfast bar kitchen with plenty of extra space tucked behind soft closing drawers
• Beautiful landscaping/gardens- big Al-Fresco
• 16 metre street frontage, stand alone, & separate auto gate entry
• Privacy fencing- no shared/common property
• Huge high clearance remote auto double garage with store alcove
• Smart wired and primed for NBN rollout
Call THE KEY TEAM Today!
Nick Mitchell 0415833131 or Terry Pinker 0414452790
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Stirling Clark
- Shop 31M, Hawaiian's Forrestfield, 20 Strelitzia Ave
Forrestfield WA 6058
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 08 9453 1888
- F: 08 9453 6020