33 Leonarda Drive, Ferny Hills
Sold for $ 525,000
Beautiful family home in quiet, private location! UNDER CONTRACT House - Property ID: 861956
This beautiful pole home is presented immaculately, with polished floors and forest outlooks this will be a lifestyle choice. The location is excellent with no through traffic in this well presented residential enclave. The local area boast parks and creeks with peaceful forest walking paths leading directly to shops, extensive bike paths and transport.
The house is a 3 bedroom split level timber home with freshly painted colourbond roof and polished hardwood floors. The layout is family friendly with multiple living areas, entertainer's deck and modern kitchen, 2 bathrooms including ensuite for the main bedroom.
- Timber pole home with freshly painted colourbond roof.
- 3 generous bedrooms all with built-ins, main with a/c and ensuite.
- Large family bathroom and separate laundry room.
- High vaulted ceilings and polished timber floors.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with direct access to the deck.
- Forest outlook from the rear of the home is all very private.
- Low maintenance yard allow for positive lifestyle choices.
The Hills district is becoming one of Brisbane's most sought after locations with rising capital values and strong community values. The sellers have purchased elsewhere and circumstances.