39 Hagman Street, Stafford Heights
Sold for $ 620,000
Private family home in great location! - UNDER CONTRACT House - Property ID: 861969
A deceptively beautiful home inside with Cathedral ceilings, spacious open plan kitchen dining and family area that opens directly onto the outdoor entertainment area. There is a massive family room adjacent to all this but the bedrooms remain nicely separate for privacy.
Well located on the high side of a quiet street, the high ceilings and windows provide terrific natural light, fully fenced with a large private back yard. This home is surprisingly big and will tick a lot of boxes including location with easy walking distance to buses and shopping and recreational areas.
· Main bedroom is large with a good sized WIR, AC, fan and ensuite.
· 3 bedrooms with built-ins, fans and carpet.
· Modern kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space and light.
· Family bathroom is large with bath and separate shower.
· Separate laundry room opens onto private concrete breeze way.
· Low set brick and tile = low maintenance home on 673 sqm.
· Fully fenced back yard, perfect for the children and pets.
· Generous under cover outdoor entertainment area, served from the kitchen.
· Massive double lockup garage with auto doors.
· Close to the Prince Charles/Holy Spirit Hospital
· Quick access to private schools and local state schools.
Be quick to inspect and register your interest this a great house in a prime location with shopping, transport and major infrastructure within close proximity. The sellers have moved on and this is priced to sell.