91-95 The Shelf Road, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 1,200,000
Top Shelf opportunity! Breathtakingly beautiful! House - Property ID: 861995
Overseas move provides a fantastic opportunity to purchase this exquisite modern Queenslander. Masterfully designed by Garth Chapman, this home exudes charm with the comforts of a modern contemporary home whilst maintaining the very best of the Queenslander traditions.
Ideally located on The Shelf, you will have breathtaking easterly views to the Gold Coast and beyond. This quiet exclusive cul-de-sac is a peaceful haven, the very best of Tamborine Mountain lifestyle but still within easy access of everything the coast has to offer.
The grand butterfly stairs lead to a beautiful and vast 2.7mtr wide veranda which features large entertaining rotundas at each end which are the feature of the Queenslander style home.
Open the bi-fold doors from the open plan living area and enjoy the fabulous views. The rich mixed hardwood floors blend with the modern earthy colours and timber fittings making this property exude a new age charm with traditional character.
The spacious kitchen is equipped with ultra-modern fittings like waterfall bench-tops, soft close drawers and snow white two-pack finishes. The entry to the formal lounge through an attractive arch is heated by a cosy but substantial wood-fired heater making this the perfect winter retreat.
The upper level also has the spacious master bedroom, en-suite with frameless glass shower and generous walk-in robe. Beautiful cedar French doors open to the vast front veranda. The second and third bedrooms have built-in robe and are serviced by the main bathroom.
Internal hardwood stairs with wrought-iron balustrade leads to the lower level. The window above the stairs provides wonderful and plentiful natural light to this level.
The two down stairs bedrooms share an en-suite. There is an office/6th bedroom and large hard wood floored living area on this level. Step outside to the breathtaking views through cedar sliding doors, making this an ideal space to accommodate teenagers or guests. A huge double garage and workshop has a double roller door at the front and a smaller roller door on the side for the ride-on mower.
This fabulous 9,728m2 block has been beautifully landscaped using the natural watercourse to create a dry rock landscaped stream beds, permanent lily pond and well established, easy care gardens. The rear of the property is terraced, exposing a natural tropical rainforest. The wooden standalone observation deck is a fabulous spot to view your breathtaking vista.
This magnificent home sits comfortably with, and is greatly enhanced by the beauty of its surrounding. Now is your opportunity to own this stunning property. It will be sold!
- Butterfly stairs, 2.7 mtr veranda with 2 large octagonal rotundas
- Mixed selected hardwood timber floors
- Expansive open plan living areas opening to veranda via cedar bi-fold doors
- Ultra-modern kitchen with waterfall bench-tops and soft close drawers
- Long island bench, ripple glass feature cupboards and 2 pack finishes
- Formal lounge with cosy wood-fired heater
- Spacious master bedroom opening via French doors to rotunda
- En-suite with frameless glass and walk-in robe
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes, one opening to the veranda
- Main bathroom with pebble stone feature tiles
- Reverse cycle ducted and zoned air-conditioning/heating and security system
- Spacious back veranda
- Internal staircase with wrought iron balustrade
- Separate front cedar sliding doors & side entrance
- Spacious hardwood timber floored living area
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes share an en-suite
- Office or 6th bedroom
- Huge double garage with workshop and space for mowers and trailers
- 9,728 m2 allotment with natural rainforest
- Sealed driveway and 3 car hardstand
- Lush lawns and established, easy care, gardens
- Spring-fed pond with created dry stream beds
- Post and rail fencing
- Free standing observation deck
- 2x 33,000 litre rain water tanks
- Deluxe environmental septic/home sewage system
- Views to the gold coast
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor