53 Palm Avenue, Surfers Paradise
DECEASED ESTATE - SALE DAY THIS SATURDAY! Block of Units - Property ID: 862032 363
*"Blue Chip" block of 4 flats deceased estate
* Development site with duplex neighbours
* 4 x 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, high ceilings
* Balcony views to wide, wide Nerang River
* Picnic in the parkland, enjoy café lifestyle
* Stroll to Surfers Paradise beaches, shops
* Transport just minutes away incl.G Link
* Income producing to be sold as freehold (not individually)
* Last chance to stake your claim
This unique riverside enclave is surely one of the Gold Coasts best kept secrets - nestled within a short stroll to Surfers Paradise CBD yet quiet enough to enjoy a fabulous lifestyle. Magnificent views from the sandy riverfront parklands to the spectacular mansions of Chevron Island and Paradise Waters makes this location extremely desirable. For the discerning buyer the options are fantastic...develop upon application to Council, renovate all 4 to maximise income return, perhaps live in one and enjoy the superb position whilst having permanent or holiday rental returns. It's ultimately your decision as a future developer, syndicate buyer or to hold for your super fund investment.
This Deceased Estate has been tightly held in the same family since originally built mid last century...a private piece of history opportunity and a fabulous opportunity for you!
Disregard the past - it must be SOLD so be there!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy & interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
- 4 Retro Flats on one title
- Self Contained
- Potential Development Site