77 Cabana Boulevard, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 1,050,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 862040
The property features a self contained apartment on the upper level, while downstairs there are five large bedrooms and multiple living areas catering for the largest of families. The wide spread use of sliding doors allows natural light to filter inside and provides access to an enviable north facing outdoor alfresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling pool and water views.
* Amazing wide water views to the Gold Coast Botanical Garden
* Fully self contained apartment on the upper level with
- Kitchen, lounge, balcony and ensuited 6th bedroom
* Five large bedrooms downstairs with built in robes
* Ensuited master with walk in robe and water views
* Renovated family bathroom and powder room
* Formal lounge with unique step up dining area
* Open plan kitchen and informal living area
* Plenty of storage including room under the stairs
* Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
* Double lock up garage with internal access
* Enormous alfresco entertaining area
* Sparkling pool with timber deck surround
* Security system and crimsafe screens
* Save money with solar panels and three rain water tanks
* Fully fenced with gated front entry on 1044m2 block
* Low maintenance gardens and grassed areas
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 1044 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport