The Vaucluse of the Tweed Lifestyle - Property ID: 862134
It is rare to find properties in this location with the unique beauty and spell-binding panorama that unfolds before you as you sit and take in the morning sun hovering on the horizon and glistening over the deep blue pacific.
Feed the Kookaburras on the large 9 X 12m deck or take a stroll through the property - a great place to unwind after a hard day at work.
* Nestled on Just over 12 elevated acres in an elite area
* Very private and peaceful on a no through road
* Older style brick veneer home with formal entrance & dining room, large open lounge, family room with fireplace & spacious kitchen with ocean & scenic views
* 2 car garage and workshop
* Excellent annual supply of avocados from a variety of avocado trees
* Solar hot water, plus rainwater tanks
Huge potential to create/ maintain previous walking tracks through your very own subtropical rainforest.
Ideally located approximately 12 km to Cabarita Beach, 7 mins from Murwillumbah CBD, 25 mins drive to Byron Bay and 25 mins from Coolangatta Gold Coast international Airport.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.