57 Bandalong Way, High Wycombe
Sold for $ 555,000
Amazing family Oasis set on HUGE 1177sqm sub-divisible block House - Property ID: 862249 418
This one is the perfect nest AND invest property. This gorgeously maintained 4/5 bedroom home is bursting with character and warmth and is ready for a new owner. Reluctantly the current owners are ready to downsize and pass the memories onto the next family. The kids can put the ipads and video games away and actually enjoy the outside while still being in the safety of your own boundaries, while mum and dad are confident knowing the huge sub-divisible block is going to make them a tidy profit in the future.
• Great sized formal lounge room which would make a wonderful home theatre
• Formal entry area with lead light /wooden door
• Good sized master bedroom with built in robe, walk in robe and en suite
• Central kitchen with plenty of storage and dishwasher
• Dining or family area adjoining the kitchen
• Teenagers retreat room connected to the 5th bedroom or study so the kids can have their own area.
• 3 good sized kids bedrooms with plenty of storage options
• Big patio entertaining area with access from the main living area and the teenagers retreat area
• Meandering walkways through lush gardens
• Sparkling below ground fibreglass pool with newish pump, chlorinator and creepy crawly
• Great sized 4.5x6m workshop with drive in access.
• Multiple other garden and tool sheds
• An array of well-established blossoming fruit trees to keep the family healthy
• Established country style veggie patch surrounded by hedging
• Double carport as well as a single garage under the main roof
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout the home
• Solar hot water system
• 13 Solar panels to keep that power bill down in Summer
• 3 Phase power to the house
• 2 toilets
• Fully reticulated gardens from a bore
• Sub-divisible 1177sqm block zoned R25 with potential to be rezoned to R25/R40 under the shire current zoning proposal.
A property like this doesn't come along that often and this quiet loop street is in the perfect location for future growth being only a short distance to the High Wycombe shops and the pro-posed train station. Call Glen Newland to book your inspection.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge