50 Conavalla Street, Ferny Grove
Sold for $ 485,000
Comfortable, Convenient, and Care-free! House - Property ID: 862702
This low maintenance, low set, three bedroom brick home is in a fantastic location! Just a short stroll to Ferny Grove train station, local schools, shops, and Ferny Grove Tavern, sell the car and utilise the convenience this little gem has on offer.
Set on approximately 608 sqm, with great privacy screening from the road, this property offers a rare utilisation of the front yard as well as the back yard, with ample space for pets and kids to play. With high fencing and added elevation off the road, you will love the privacy and comfort 50 Conavalla Street has to offer.
- 3 carpeted bedrooms with BIR
- Master bedroom with WIR and walk-through bathroom
- Spacious lounge room with combustion heating and split system air - conditioning
- Modern kitchen, with stainless European appliances and gas cooktop
- Walk-through laundry to garage
- Security screens throughout
- Insulated ceilings
- Covered concrete outdoor entertaining area
- Great yard space for the kids
- 3000L water tank
- External shade blinds on bedroom windows
Certainly attractive to investors as well as home buyers, this well-maintained property will not be on the market for long. Don't miss out! Register your interest today.
Ferny Grove is a highly sought after suburb located North-West of Brisbane CBD. Neighbouring Upper Kedron and Ferny Hills, Ferny Grove boasts convenience and practicality. Only a 30 minute train ride to the city from the Ferny Grove Station, and a short walk to schools, shops, and native bushland riddled with bike tracks and walking trails, Ferny Grove has the secluded, relaxing feel of home without compromising convenience and access to the city. A short visit to this friendly community will only have you wishing you found it sooner!