2 Sir Bruce Small Boulevard, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 895,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 862747
If you are a person who loves the finer things in life - then this home is for you. No expense has been spared with the high quality fixtures & fittings throughout this master built home.
* Formal entry with feature tiling & high ceilings
* Five spacious bedrooms and three bathrooms
* Master with ensuite & walk in fitted robe
* 2nd Bedroom with two way bathroom
* Separate wing with two bedrooms & bathroom
- Ideal for the extended family
* Stylish kitchen with stone tops & quality AEG Appliances
* Formal lounge and dining with soaring ceilings
* Large open plan kitchen, dining and family room
* Quality white timber shutters throughout
* Ducted air conditioning, security screens & vacu-maid
* Sunny north east facing back yard and entertaining
* Stunning pool area with thatched pavilion
* Fully fenced 767m2 block with manicured gardens
* Double lock up garage with extra storage
* Additional off street parking for 2 vehicles
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short walk from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 767 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport