12 Magnesia Road, Wattle Grove
Sold for $ 530,000
TOO GOOD TO LAST! House - Property ID: 864007
With a quality home like this you can step through those double front doors (with security screens) and just relax, here's why
If you don't feel like entertaining when you come home the spacious home theatre is just off to the right where you can relax and put on a movie. The master suites to the left and features his and hers' walk in robes as well as its own en suite. All the other bedrooms are largely proportioned and are complete with sliding double doored, mirrored robes.
The heart of the home revolves around a quality modern kitchen complete with 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and a large island bench. The kitchen overlooks the dining/family room and the whole package is chilled by ducted air conditioning. Notice the eye catching boutique Wall Candy' wallpaper and the huge walk in linen cupboard and separate laundry also.
If you're not completely at ease the fact that this superbly built Gemmill home is still under structural warranty should persuade peace of mind!
Outside the gardens are auto reticulated so all that's left to do is get out the whipper snipper occasionally. Step through the double sliding doors onto the patio and you have a huge undercover alfresco entertaining area. It is also worth noting that the garage has higher than normal clearance so you can fit a family SUV or large work vehicle inside and keep it secure with the tools inside overnight.
To summarise this residence offers;
• 500sqm Block with 278sqm of home under the roof!
• Double door security screened entrance
• 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
• Ducted air conditioning
• Tall secure garage perfect for the work vehicle or family SUV
• Master has his and hers' walk in robes and en suite
• All other bedrooms have sliding mirrored, double door robes
• Huge walk in linen cupboard and separate laundry
• Boutique Wall Candy wallpaper
• Island bench, 900mm stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
• Home theatre
• Open plan dining/living kitchen area
• Auto retic gardens
• Undercover alfresco entertaining area
• STILL UNDER STRUCTURAL WARRANTY!
Don't delay, act today! Give us a call and let Glen Newland show you around this wonderful home first hand!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport