29 Glenelg Avenue, Mermaid Beach
UNDER CONTRACT - Bali by Mermaid Beach, mix business with pleasure House - Property ID: 864115
Cancel the holiday, sell the car - There is simply no time for either when you are having so much fun at home.
Timeless, with abundant features best describe this impressive Mermaid Beach family home. Positioned so close to the surf and the sand in a quality Mermaid Beach street, you will feel on permanent holiday from the moment you step inside. The whole family is catered for in this oversized home, including the eldest child, or your parents, or guests who you want to keep close by with the self- contained guest residence that is spacious and private. Friends will keep their diary's free to make sure they don't miss out on their invitation to enjoy a red wine from your private wine cellar in the covered Bali hut before enjoying the in-ground salt pool where all those work day cares and worries disappear.
The location is first class, everything you need is so close.
If you're a foodie, a gourmet treat awaits with the high number of quality restaurants and cafes that line Broadbeach through to Burleigh Heads.
Hang with your new local friends for a drink at Mermaid Beach Surf Club.
Walk to Pacific Fair and the light rail station; when you live at Mermaid Beach your world becomes such a small and amazing place.
- 4 bedrooms plus study / smaller 5th bedroom perfect for an infant
- Guests will never leave - spacious, self-contained guest retreat - bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette
- Entertainers delight - chefs kitchen with servery flowing out to large timber deck, Bail hut, in-ground salt pool
- So close to the beach, restaurants / cafes, Pacific Fair plus transport is at your fingertips - light rail
- Balinese tropical oasis in Mermaid Beach
- 3 bathrooms
- Double carport
- Outdoor shower to wash the sand off after a swim or a surf
- Working fireplace
- Large wine cellar that will impress all guests
- Secured and private - fully fenced with front gatehouse and intercom
Rarely a home of this quality comes to market - don't delay as your new lifestyle awaits. Call Luke Henderson or Cindy Katene today for an inspection.
Council Rates: approx. $2,091 p.a
Water: approx. $2,294 p.a
Rental Income: Estimated at $800 p/w
- Land Size Approx. - 405 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
John Henderson Real Estate
- 2406 Gold Coast Highway
Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- E: email@example.com
- P: 07 5572 8011
- F: 07 5572 0176
- Director, Auctioneer & Senior Sales Representative
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0409 599 507