104 Bellevue Road, Mudgee
Distinguished Homestead, Secluded Garden Sanctury House - Property ID: 864182
A rare opportunity has arisen to secure this enchanting story book property located on the edge of Mudgee and boasting amazing views over the township and surrounding hills, featuring an architecturally designed home with stunning interiors and a view from every window.
Flawless craftsmanship greets you on entry into this exquisite lifestyle acreage, showcasing a contemporary fusion of astute design, high end finishes and relaxed family living. A lasting impression is created with light filled interiors and high quality finishes that combine to provide an exceptional retreat for living and entertaining. Few residences can summon such an immediate impression of space, light and ease of family living and this delivers without compromise.
The exquisite garden setting is sure to capture peoples imagination spanning across and acre and a half and embraced by a private setting.
* Grand residence peacefully positioned on 1.5 acres
* Four oversized bedrooms with built in robes plus a study
* Vast layout with formal and informal living and dining areas
* Main bedroom with ensuite, WIR and views
* Ducted evaporative cooling, underfloor heat and gas heater
* Elegant eat in kitchen with walk in pantry
* High end quality finishes makes a grand statement
* Large windows allowing an abundance of natural lighting
* Vaulted ceilings and dormer windows upstairs
* Early Australian ambience with modern convenience
* Huge three car garage with storage and workspace areas
* Positioned in a cul de sac on the edge of town
* Inviting outdoor entertaining area stunning views
* Private and very picturesque grounds wrap around home
* Outdoor flow to garden suits relaxed entertaining
* Easy-care grounds with level lawns and established trees
A grand scale of style and sophistication, this flawless family haven embraces luxury with a relaxed lifestyle. This secluded sanctuary enjoys a picturesque, natural backdrop and is a true escape from the everyday.
- Land Size Approx. - 6020 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor