10-14 Munstervale Road, Tamborine
Large 38.7 sq home on 2.5 acres with dual living options! House - Property ID: 864446
If you are looking for space then this home is a definite must see! This fantastic well-built brick residence features a spacious bedroom/sitting room with a separate kitchen/dining room and a private entrance.
There are 3/4 bedrooms (the dining room was originally a bedroom) there is plenty of space for the whole family. The master bedroom has an en-suite and there is a generous main bathroom and separate toilet with hand basin.
The country styled kitchen provides a walk-in pantry, gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space and opens to the informal living area and formal lounge.
An alfresco kitchen area and enclosed veranda makes this an ideal entertainment area and great space for children to play out of sun or on those rainy days.
You will have 2.5 flat usable acres divided into 3 areas with excellent fencing. The back paddock features a 2 stall stable, tack and feed room and a grey water irrigation system. This is a very popular equestrian area with the Tamborine Pony Club just 1.1km away. School buses leave from the front of the property.
The 12m x 9m colour bond shed plus 2 side covered shelters will provide heaps of parking for cars and work shop. There is approx. 60,000 ltrs of tank water storage and a trickle feed water supply is available from the front gate just connect it up.
Located in sought after Riemore Estate you are just 1.1km to the Bearded Dragon Hotel. A short 15min drive will have you at beautiful Tamborine Mountain with its cafes, restaurants and weekend markets. You will be just 20 min's to shopping at Jimboomba, Beaudesert or Beenleigh.
This is a property you will need to view to appreciate!
- Independent living area
- 3 Kitchens
- 3/4 bedrooms (dining room was originally a bedroom)
- Main bathroom with separate powder room plus en-suite
- Spacious kitchen with pantry and plenty of cupboard space
- 2 dining rooms plus lounge room
- 30m x 2.7m closed in veranda with alfresco kitchen
- 4 Reverse cycle air-conditioners & fans throughout
- 2.5 fully fenced flat usable acres - 3 paddocks
- 2 stall stable plus tack & feed room
- 12m x 9m colour bond shed with 2 side covered shelters
- Approx. 60,000 lts tank water storage
- Trickle feed water to the gate
- Grey water system
- School bus from front gate
- Riemore Acreage Estate
- 1.1km to Tamborine Pony Club
- 15 min drive to Tamborine Mountain & 20 mins to shopping
For inspection times please contact Marie Haines.
- Land Size Approx. - 2.5 acres
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining