7 Congressional Crescent, Connolly
PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE! House - Property ID: 864995
HOME OPEN BY APPOINTMENT. Call Lorna 0400 460099.
Extremely well presented double storey 4 bed, 2 bath home with three spacious living areas on 450 sqm block in fabulous quiet elevated location with stunning views over the bird reserve and rooftops. Have breakfast taking in the breathtaking surroundings and finish your day sipping a cocktail watching the twinkling lights from the spacious second floor balcony adjacent to the family living and dining area, kitchen, master bedroom and ensuite.
This quality APG smart-wired home, built in 2004, represents remarkable value in a sought after area only a stone's throw from Connolly Primary School, Lakeside and Currambine Shopping Centres and with easy access to the freeway. You will be drawn by the stunning appeal of this home and the lifestyle that it offers. Ample off-street parking for caravan, trailer or boat. Outstanding inside and outside, this home with tinted windows is sure to impress, so bring your wish list and tick all the boxes, this perfect home for the growing family or downsizers who still like to entertain and need lots of storage and parking, has all of the following features :
Ground Floor :
• Entry through double wooden doors to spacious hallway with high ceilings, deep storage cupboard and quality polished wood flooring which runs throughout the main living areas. Shopper's entrance from garage
• Through French doors to the elegant formal lounge which has venetian blinds, bayonet point and attractive wall and ceiling lights
• There are two spacious Queen size guest bedrooms on the ground floor with built-in robes & venetian blinds
• Through French doors there is a second living area on the ground floor fitted with bar/kitchenette, large storage cupboard and the adjacent study could also be used as a 4th bedroom. In fact this part of the home could easily be separated into granny or teenage accommodation overlooking the spacious undercover alfresco
• Family bathroom with bath, fully tiled shower and twin vanity sinks with chrome fittings, separate WC
• The laundry has ample cupboards and bench space and there is room for a tumble drier
• Neat, secluded paved undercover entertaining area with easy maintenance, reticulated landscaped garden, raised planted borders with small area laid to lawn. Double gate access from the front of the property leads to the back garden
First Floor :
• The views will wow you as you reach the top of the polished wood stairs leading to large open plan family lounge and dining area with attractive track lighting, TV point, gas bayonet and double width sliding glass door access to the balcony
• Producing meals would be an absolute joy from this well equipped kitchen in this visually pleasing environment. Fitted with ivory wood units and contrasting workbench complementing the quality stainless steel appliances including Whirlpool' 900mm wide electric oven, 5 burner gas cooktop and overhead extractor canopy. There is a microwave housing, large pantry and extra large fridge space
• Luxurious king size master bedroom with high ceiling, huge WIR, additional double mirrored robes, venetian blinds, attractive track lighting and views over the rooftops and trees
• Fully tiled master ensuite with corner bath, fully tiled shower, vanity unit with twin ceramic sinks and chrome fittings
• Separate powder room with WC and ceramic sink vanity unit with chrome fittings
• Daikin reverse cycle air conditioning
• Rheem Stellar gas storage hot water system
• Large storage cupboard
• Laundry chute and central vacuum system
• Cabled internet, smart wiring and many TV points throughout the home
The garden is extremely low maintenance. At the front it is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and there is an attractive undercover alfresco overlooking raised planted borders and a small grass area at the rear. Plenty of off-street parking for trailer, boat or caravan with drive-through to the rear of the property.
To view this home please call Lorna Dade 0400 460099!
- Building Size Approx. - 263 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 450 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Two-tier living