6 Conness Street, Chiltern
Sold for $ 200,000
GREAT INVESTING HERE House - Property ID: 865118
Professionals Real Estate have been actively selling property in the Chiltern township for the past 25 years and it has constantly shown good returns to those that buy and sell over time, or to the savvy Investors wanting to buy and hold. The growth in property prices over the past 12 months has been around 6% and the vacancy rates have always been low due to the short supply of rental properties. Taking all that into account we have a great opportunity here.
The current tenants have lovingly occupied the home for the past three years and would love to stay on in the home, they are prepared to negotiate a new lease for up to 5 years @ $250.00 per week with the new owner. Situated on a 930m2 appx block the home offers some lovely features throughout and is only a stones throw from the main street.
SOME OF THE FEATURES:
- Two very spacious bedrooms and a smaller third bedroom
- High ceilings, timber windows, ornate fancy ceilings
- Wood heating to the lounge room, bathroom with period features, sunken bath
- Updated kitchen with electric stove, updated vinyl floors
- Sleepout at the rear of the home, laundry with shower
- Large undercover pergola with paved flooring to the rear of the home, good size undercover carport
- Two garden sheds both with concrete floors plus an additional workshop/shed in the backyard
- Neat and tidy well cared for gardens and good secure fencing to the block
The home could be further improved if required , but it offers in its current state a cheap entry into the property market with an excellent rental yield on offer.