205 Redland Bay Road, Capalaba
Sold for $ 425,000
Fantastic Family Home OR Dual Living/Home and Income Potential!! House - Property ID: 865130
First home buyers, Extended Families, Home and Income Seekers, Investors, and Families....this home will suit just about everyone wanting a well priced versatile, and spacious home with LOTS of options!!
Come and see just what this lovely home has to offer! Warmth and character with great entertaining options from the huge covered upstairs deck overlooking the pool and large backyard (with SHED!)... to the huge downstairs rumpus room and outdoor Bali Hut which is perfect for those Summer Family Bbq's. This home really is a fabulous property with a well presented upstairs home, and the added potential of being able to use the large lower level of the house for home and income' , extended family or older children needing their own space. Currently being used as a huge rumpus room and separate home photography studio and office, these areas could be easily utilised in so many different ways!!
Rarely is so much value on offer for such a low price!!!
- Generous Sized Bedrooms Upstairs (all with Built-in Robes)
- Large 2-Way Bathroom (Ensuite Master)
- Beautiful Kitchen with Double Fridge Space
- Air Conditioning
- Gorgeous Hardwood Timber Floors
- Raked Ceilings in Living Area
- Study Nook (or possible future stairwell?)
- Huge Covered Timber Deck overlooking the rear garden and pool area
- Huge Downstairs Semi Self-Contained Area/Rumpus Room
- Large Separate Multi-purpose Room (Currently being used as Home Photography Studio and Office)
- Large Lockable Storage Cupboard with Shelving
- Huge Laundry and Dining Area (Possible Future Downstairs Kitchen?)
- Undercover Entertainment Area
- Solar Panels
- Fully Fenced Yard with Side Access for Boat/Trailer and car parking potential
- Large Garden Shed - with plenty of room for another
- Sparkling In-Ground Pool with Current Pool Certificate
- Bali Hut and Plenty of Yard Space for the Kids and/or Dogs
- Front Garden and Large Double Carport
- Large Park Just Around the Corner, and positioned perfectly within minutes of Capalaba Central Shopping District, walking distance to schools, and public transport close by.
- Land Size Approx. - 700 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor