18 Lilley Street, St Clair
Sold for $ 617,500
Spacious Living with Dual Income Potential House - Property ID: 865228
Calling all investors or first home buyers...Here is a unique opportunity to secure a spacious,625 square metre block well presented home with features such as;
* 3 Bedrooms under the main roof as well as the garage being converted to a parents retreat, having 2 additional bedrooms or extra living spaces if so required
* Recently renovated quality polyurethane kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
* 2 large living spaces with split system air-conditioning and slow wood fire combustion heater to keep warm during the cold winter mornings.
* Great alfresco covered entertainment area overlooking the fully fenced, large backyard with plenty of space to play and great privacy.
* Undercover barbeque area with built-in BBQ so you can enjoy the company of friends and family all year round without getting wet.
* Easy conversion of the separate 2 car garage to dual occupation S.T.C.A with 2 rooms already constructed. Currently configured for 2 bedrooms or could be utilised for extra living space depending on your needs.
* The property represents a great investment opportunity and would easily achieve $460 per week, add a granny flat and this property would be positively geared.
* Two large double driveways with side access leading to the garage.
* Recently freshly painted and new carpets throughout.
* Fully renovated 2.5 years ago and is located in a good area, close to parks, shops and public transport, there are also 3 schools within 10-15 minutes walking distance. Not to mention Badgerys Creek railway and airport on its way, which will improve the property's value.
* This home would be an ideal for a tradesman or someone working from home with plenty of space at the back.
Definitely put this gem on the 'must see list' today!
- Land Size Approx. - 625 m2
- 625 square metre block
- seperate 2 car garage already converted to a parents retreat
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Real Estate - Erskine Park
- Shop 27, Erskine Park Shopping Centre
Erskine Park NSW 2759
- E: email@example.com
- P: 02 9834 3555
- F: 02 9834 3233