35 Yingally Drive, Arana Hills
OPEN HOME CANCELLED!! 4 bedroom - totally private family home with the lot! House - Property ID: 865460
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac estate close to transport, forest walks and bike paths this beautifully build, well elevated, priave highset brick home has plentry to offer the astute buyer. The park around the corner has a purpose built BMX track complete with jumps and high walled bends - perfect for the energetic teens.
The bounus is the house - including a great aspect the upstairs has a NEW kitcken and 4 bedrooms on the one level, it's been well maintained and recently had some renovations. The family will love the privacy and extra space. These 4 bedroom family homes are rare in this location so be quick to inspect.
Downstairs enjoys a fully functional rumpus with 2nd bathroom, internal stairs from the garage and direct access to the pool and yard. There's room for more gardens and the northerly aspcet provides great light and organic options for the keen gardener.
- 4 generous bedrooms - all with fans and main with a/c
- New modern kitchen with plenty of storage
- 2 bathrooms - upstairs with bath and dual basins
- Open lounge and dining with a/c and opening to balcony
- Downstairs has a massive rumpus room with bar and 2nd bathroom
- Multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Fully screened and pleny of storage through-out the home
- Large in-gournd pool - with covered area looking over pool
- Landscaped and fully fenced backyard
- Double garage with extra work space
- Third garage suitable for caravan or boat
- 4.5% rental yield
- Near great park with BMX track
The Hills district is becoming one of Brisbane's most sought after locations with rising capital values and strong community values. The local area boast parks and creeks with peaceful forest walking paths leading directly to shops, extensive bike paths and transport. Be quick to inspect and register your interest the Hills high set homes are well built and in strong demand.