83 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters
Sold for $ 1,425,000
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 865493
This magnificent home has had a major transformation with the addition of a stunning covered alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen, electric blinds and timber decking. Included in the re-design was a purpose built air conditioned gymnasium, front fence and gate house.
This idyllic piece of waterfront paradise has all the added luxuries and features required for a very comfortable lifestyle. Complete with tranquil lakefront and mountain views this stylish home is waiting for a family to occupy.
* Almost 500sqm of lavish living set over two levels
* Five spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms
* Luxurious master with ensuite & walk in robe
* Downstairs guest room with dual bathroom
* Designer kitchen with island bench & stone tops
* Appointed with quality SMEG appliances
* Large open plan lounge and dining room
* Separate media room or home office
* Upstairs living/ parents retreat
* Custom designed air-conditioned gymnasium room
* Ducted air, vacu-maid, intercom & security systems
* Sparkling in ground pool with glass balustrade
* Alfresco entertaining with outdoor kitchen & electric blinds
* Rainwater tank plus gas hot water system
* Large grassed area for kids to play
* Double lockup garage plus additional parking
* Wide 25m Lake frontage on a 975m2 block
* Fully fenced with covered gate house
Afford yourself sheer indulgence with this amazing home which offers sparkling water views from almost every room. So whether you enjoy a quite coffee, hot breakfast or an evening drink, this stunning backdrop will make every occasion special.
Close proximity to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Public Transport
The Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens is only a short drive from this lovely home and consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Land Size Approx. - 975 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Study/Media Room