1B Rachow Street, Thornlands
Offers Over $1,150,000
Secluded Acreage House - Property ID: 866526
On the shores of Moreton Bay but just moments to shops, cinemas, restaurants, schools - this Bayside acreage has it all. A north-easterly aspect creates light and airy living spaces designed to make the most of the bay breezes. High ceilings and generously proportioned rooms means there is plenty of space for everyone, and the modern, neutral decor will please the most discerning buyer.
Features of this 51 square home are too numerous to list here - just some of them include:
* Huge master suite with WIR, ensuite and delightful views
* 3 additional queen sized bedrooms upstairs
* family bathroom upstairs
* 5th bedroom downstairs with another bathroom adjacent
* Large kitchen with lots of benches and pantry
* Numerous separated living areas for meals, lounging, billiards/games, conversation and office
• Large media room
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Huge multi-faceted alfresco areas
• Salt water inground pool
• Double garage with remote door and internal access
• 12m x 9m 3 bay lockup shed with 3 additional carports
• Well established gardens create a tropical ambiance
This is a quality home ideal for families or those who just want to enjoy the peace and tranquility that comes with living on Moreton Bay.
If you are thinking about an acreage, an inspection of this property is a must.
Owners are committed elsewhere, so it must be sold.
Inspection by appointment - call Ian Shortell now.
- Land Size Approx. - 8092 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport