14 Woodall Street, Dianella
The Hidden Gem- 465 Sqm2 approx Home Open at 2:30-3:00pm SAT & SUN 25-26/06 House - Property ID: 866725
Living Space Explosion!Room Inside & Out
This is simply TWO BIG Living areas!! But there is more...
Stunning original features and yet has a soothing, chic ambience making it a delightful home, one to feel proud of
Situated in a fantastic and quiet location, this street frontage duplex unit with enough space to entertain all of your friends ,family and loving pets. Surrounding with amazing gardens and the gorgeous design on this block, with NO strata fees to worry about as well, you can live here with a peace of mind on all levels.
MASSVIE living room, dining and kitchen areas are all generously appointed and well-laid out, so no one will miss out on the conversation. The kitchen has a light-and-bright finish with gas cooking and loads of bench and storage space for your inner chef. And not to mention you have A/C and Split reverse cycling A/C at your fingertips to ensure you will be comfortable all year round as well.
The bedrooms are as well, ample in size and perfect for couples plus a guest bedroom, with the third room easily fitting in an office suite so you can work from home. The bathrooms are as you would expect, bright and big.
This sweet home has all the fruit to satisfy the fussiest of buyers, first home buyers, investors and downsize.
- Welcoming Lead light front doors open to an inviting foyer
- Huge Master bedroom with built-in robes
- "Real Size" 2nd bedroom and 3rd bedroom/study
- Separate Formal Lounge & Dinning areas
- Air conditioning throughout
- Functional kitchen leading to covered patio & garden
- Amazing garden view all along with living, bedrooms windows
- Gas cooks top & hot water system
- Large Laundry with separate toilet
- Gas bayonet for coming winter
- Garden shed
- Heaps place to park your truck and van
This spacious, character, and landscaped courtyard is ideal for all year round entertainment under the patio on a surprisingly large area, Wrap Yourself in Relaxation in with your loving oneof course, including your pets
- Land Size Approx. - 465 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport