23 Newbury Way, Alkimos
When Style meets Value, This is it! House - Property ID: 866985 296
Proudly perched, presented in immaculate condition and priced to sell -is this feature packed 4x2 family home! If you're looking for a home that is modern, functional, spacious and stylish then keep reading! This one is for you!!
* Excellent location in the private Trinity estate of Alkimos. This family friendly community has been carefully designed with many plans for the next 12-24 months. All amenities and transport are within a 2 minute drive.
* Offering a sleek and very smart curbside appearance, this stunning home features a bold facade and looks out to meticulously manicured grass and garden beds plus extensive driveway paving.
* At the front of the home is the huge step down theatre room! Complete with an abundance of power outlets and plush carpets -what a perfect zone to chill out and blast the hi-fi equipment!
* Functional and spacious, the huge master bedroom is located at the back of the property and has it's own access to the alfresco! The master quarters also boast an extra large walk in robe and open, well-appointed modern en-suite with double shower, separate W/C and topped off with modern fixtures & fittings.
* Three additional double bedrooms all with built in robes, quality plush carpets air conditioning and tastefully finished!
* A well-equipped galley kitchen is the real winner for this home! Featuring stainless steel Westinghouse appliances + rangehood, dishwasher recess, huge corner pantry, breakfast bar, double fridge recess and crazy amounts of storage. Perfect for all you savvy cooks out there!
* The Aussie way of life is all about outdoor entertaining! Extensively paved with crystal white granite pavers, the undercover alfresco is the perfect place to entertain. Complete with outdoor power and overlooking the extensive artificially turfed and low maintenance backyard. The perfect atmosphere for entertaining all year round!!
* Extras Include: 31c(extra high) living areas, oversized garage, rear access through garage, Feature front door, LED downlights throughout, ducted reverse cycle zoned air con, fibreoptic connectivity, additional power points and tv points throughout, linen and store room, quality carpets, quality window treatments, quality 'String bark' coloured timber laminate flooring and much much more
This Beauty won't last, call Josh Douglas to book your look!
- Building Size Approx. - 241 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 510 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport