30 Harwood Road, Geographe
Sold for $ 575,000
The Best You Can Buy! House - Property ID: 867003
Located a short stroll to the Busselton foreshore and close to shops, chemist and convenience stores. Primary schooling close by and only a 5 minute drive to the central CBD of Busselton. The new Geographe Marina and The Deck Restaurant a short distance away as well.
Built by Country builders and beautifully maintained this family home is well appointed with many features.
- Large central living to centre family conversations.
- Elevated ceilings in central area.
- Open plan kitchen with loads of bench top and storage.
- Gas cooktop and electric oven.
- Double recess for fridge.
- Overhead cupboards.
- Connected to natural gas with 2 bayonet points.
- Reverse ducted air-conditioning station controlled.
- 3 spacious bedrooms.
- 2 bathrooms.
- Activity area.
- Office /study.
- Loads side access.
- Large decked alfresco.
- General purpose shed approx. 6x3m2 powered.
- Established easy care gardens and lawns with retic of the mains.
- Aggregate laid around the front of the home.
- Double door garage with electronic door.
- Land Size Approx. - 811 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport