12 Platt Place, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 745,000
Serene mountain haven House - Property ID: 867034
If peace and privacy are important - this could be the one for you. Quality home on half an acre, overlooks a tranquil, secluded garden, environmental corridor with natural water course and is nestled in a quiet corner of the mountain.
The beautiful garden with its winding paths, rare and unusual plantings is an oasis of calm, echoing mythical Shangri-La.
- Open plan living room features airy raked ceiling, modern kitchen with Caesar-stone bench tops and glass splash backs
- Smart sunroom with louvre windows on both sides and electric awnings, is a wonderful sunny area to relax in
- Guest accommodation with ensuite, has its own separate entry and adjoins the sunroom
- Master bedroom has walk-in robe and dreamy ensuite looking out to private garden
- Two more bedrooms (one currently used as a study)
- Family bathroom
- Separate entry, currently children's playroom and storage room - could become a business office/beauty/massage etc
- Good sized laundry
- "Crimsafe" throughout
- Premium floating timber floors
- Solar panels
- Outdoor decks and entertainment areas
- Garden shed/workshop with power and water could easily be converted to studio
- Large double carport
- Ample water supply with bore and full irrigation
- Selected Garden 2014 - Open Gardens Australia
- Environmental corridor behind the property, ensures you have your very own rainforest - great for 'big and little kids' to explore
Set well back from the street and keeping a low profile - this delightful property could be the "Mountain's Best Kept Secret" which could be to your advantage if seeking private and peaceful surrounds.
The house itself is inspired design for stylish, contemporary living - the essence of this free flowing and relaxed home. The present owners totally renovated the property, all their hard work and efforts will be your gain - just move in and enjoy...
Please contact Elizabeth Stirling for an inspection or attend one of the advertised Open Homes.
- Land Size Approx. - 2220 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- floating timber floors
- garden shed
- bore water