14 Lothian Avenue, Sorrento
Sold for $ 622,500
SOLD BY TERESA BERGER House - Property ID: 867355
With most of the external work done an internal renovation to modernise and add your own style will transform this property into a fabulous family home.
* Spacious three bedroom home with study
* Master with ensuite and walk in robe
* Kitchen with ample cupboards & bench space
* Large open plan living and dining room
* Separate lounge room with built in display shelving
* Ceiling fans and timber venetian blinds
* Sparkling pool with sandstone paving & tropical gardens
* Paved undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Fully fenced yard with electric front gate
* Large double lock up garage with extra space
* Huge 801m2 block with grassed area for kids to play
Close proximity to:
* Sorrento Shopping Centre
* Evergreen shopping centre
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Private Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
* Gold Coast Beaches
* Gold Coast Turf Club
Sorrento is close enough for residents to enjoy every aspect of the famous Gold Coast lifestyle, yet far enough away from the main tourist centre to enjoy peace and tranquility. There is a good range of both waterfront and dry properties to choose from with a majority of homes situated on Canals and the Nerang River.
Sorrento Shopping Centre is the local spot to do your weekly shopping and catch up with friends. Conveniences include a chemist, bakery, fast food outlets, medical centre, restaurants and bottle shop. For the serious shopper a 10 minute drive takes you to Pacific Fair, Robina Town Centre or Australia Fair Shopping Centre.
A variety of Schools are only a short distance away. These include Surfers Paradise Primary (Isle of Capri), St Kevins Primary, Benowa Primary and Benowa State School.
Rosser Park is an extremely popular place with a natural billabong, children's playground and plenty of space for the dog to exercise. The gardens are currently being transformed into the Gold Coast Regional Botanical Gardens.
For the Golfing enthusiasts the award winning Royal Pines Golf Course boasts three different 9 hole golf courses which are rotated allowing for three different 18 hole courses.
All the major Theme Parks are within a 20 minute drive which include: Dreamworld, Movieworld, Wet and Wild & Sea World plus you are only 5 minutes to beautiful golden beaches and Surfers Paradise.
- Land Size Approx. - 801 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport