53 Duke Street, Annerley
Sold for $ 570,000
SOLD by Professionals Style Real Estate House - Property ID: 867446
*Thanks to the Low To Medium Density zoning on the block, there is the potential for redevelopment on the property with the existing house, subject to council approval.
On offer today, we have this near original condition 1935, 3-bedroom house located only 3.5 kilometres to Brisbane City. The instructions are clear on this one, after being in the family for over 30 years, it has to be sold!
Split over two levels, upstairs you will find 3 generously proportioned bedrooms, single bathroom, functional kitchen and extra high 10 foot ceilings. Downstairs is all open plan, with a single lock up garage, laundry and plenty of space for a workshop, storage or anything you desire.
All this is situated on a 607m2 Low To Medium Density R B4 Zoned block only 3.5 kilometres to Brisbane City and walking distance to public transport, shopping centres, schools, cafes and much more.
Other features include but aren't limited to:
- 1935 Built
- 607m2 Low To Medium Density R B4 Zoned block
- Extra high 10 foot ceilings
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Large L shaped enclosed veranda
- Several Bus Stops within 100 metres
- Woolworths Buranda 650 metres
- Junction Park State School 950 metres
- Princess Alexandra Hospital 950 metres
- Woolworths Annerley 1.3 kilometres
- Dutton Park Train Station 1.3 kilometres
- Buranda Train Station 1.3 kilometres
- Greenslopes Private Hospital 2.1 kilometres
- Previously rented out for $430/week
For further details or to arrange an inspection, please don't hesitate to get in touch...