33 Bedingham Drive, Hillside
Sold for $ 610,000
Charming Family Home Set on 995m2 of Land! House - Property ID: 867590
Approach the long asphalt driveway of this gorgeous property and you will immediately acknowledge the high level of craftsmanship that has been devoted to building this special home. Standing proud with a commanding street presence, 33 Bedingham Drive is bursting with so much character and many high quality extras!
* 3 large fitted bedrooms + Separate study/4th bedroom - Master bedroom with huge walk in robe and full ensuite
* Multiple living areas which includes a stunning lounge room with open fireplace
* Classic central bathroom with Yellow Gum bench-tops & spa bath
* Beautiful Iron Bark timber flooring throughout - Brand new carpets to the bedrooms and study
* Large central kitchen featuring Yellow Gum timber bench-tops and high end appliances (Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher, Bosch double oven and convection microwave)
* Auto double garage equipped with 3 phase power and rear yard access
* Large undercover outdoor entertaining area overlooking the huge backyard
...all set on a large and beautifully landscaped allotment of approx 995m2!
Sale includes: 3 phase powered refrigerated cooling, ducted gas heating, solar hot water, ducted vacuum, garden shed, open fireplace, stove, spa bath, remote garage and more!
Built on a strong foundation to stand the test of time, this gorgeous home will never go out of style, offering luxury extras that will make coming home everyday so special!
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Taylors Lakes
- Shop 27 Taylors Lakes Shopping Centre,3 Melton Hwy
Taylors Lakes VIC 3038
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 03 9390 9400
- F: 03 9390 9137
- Real Estate Expert/Auctioneer/L.E.A
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0439 046 674