34 Ooah Circuit, Buccan
Sold for $ 644,000
SOLD By Jennifer McAtamney House - Property ID: 868488
This large and lovely family home is located in the popular and prestigious “Aspect Estate” of Buccan on a 4097m2 block, surrounded by quality modern homes, combining modern living with country lifestyle.
The north facing home is perfectly located on the block thus capturing the cool summer breezes and winter warmth. The home is modern and spacious with 4 good sized bedrooms all with built in robes plus study, media room and rumpus or games room. The master bedroom has a large and open ensuite with bath and shower as well as a generous well designed walk in robe.
For those who love to cook and entertain, the kitchen is well designed with Caesar stone benches and gas electric cooking and flows out onto the outdoor living area overlooking the block.
The block itself is a blank canvas so that you can add your own creative touch. Add a pool, a shed, or a children's play area, there is plenty of room for all.
This home has so many features, an inspection is a must.
* 4097m2 Block
* 4 Bedrooms w BI robes. Master with ensuite & Walk in robe, guest powder room
* Open plan kitchen, dining, family room, Caesar stone benches
* Media room and games room & study
* 2.4m high Ceilings + internet connections throughout
* Solar power & hot water
* Insulation in ceiling and walls + fully screened
* Fully fenced + pet enclosure
* 65,000 Lts water
A short drive to the M1, close to shops and schools an ideal location
- Land Size Approx. - 4097 m2
- GJ Gardner Home
- 65,000Lt Tank (3 Tanks)
- Safety Switch
- Smoke Alarms
- Rumpus Room
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank