15 Samantha Court, Ferny Hills
Sold for $ 670,000
Six bedroom family home in cul-de-sac position! House - Property ID: 868807
This is a one off for the area, a 2 story home on large level block, with 6 legal bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and plenty of room to spread out. A family home in a cul-de-sac with a multiple living areas, formal dining, under cover entertainment and massive rumpus room. Also plenty of room for the caravan or boat with a high roofed carport out front.
The formal entry leads onto the central hub of the home or the home office/6th bedroom or the formal living area. The modern kitchen is generous in size, both living areas access the outdoor entertainment with double glass sliding doors. The other bedrooms on this level have built-ins.
A central staircase leads upstairs to 2 bedrooms with built-ins plus either a parents or teenage retreat with fresh carpet and a generous bathroom.
There is a lot of house here, but the location is the key a?? a quiet street where the neighbours all enjoy a privileged life style only a short commute to Kmart, Coles or the Ferny Grove train. The children can grow up playing games in the street and the parents enjoy a secure environment where capital growth is guaranteed.
- 4 bedrooms on ground level + 2 bedrooms up with bathroom
- Main bedroom with ensuite walk-in robe and a/c
- Modern kitchen is the hub of the home
- Open plan living dining plus separate formal living and dining area
- Large undercover entertainment area.
- Large rumpus room with plenty of storage and a/c
- Family Bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- High roofed carport ideal for the caravan or boat
- Security screens throughout
- Upstairs has brand new carpets
- Level fully fenced backyard
- Double carport as well as double lock-up
- Land size 736m2
Perfectly located close to George Wilmore Park and only 5 minutes to the train or the Arana Hills shops or the local schools. Be quick to inspect, this is a rare home for this location and many locals will want to save on their own renovations and just move-in to access the benefits.