45 Burtonia Way, Forrestfield
Sold for $ 410,000
Shed for the tradies House for the ladies House - Property ID: 869147
Here is an opportunity too good to miss out on! This delightfully renovated 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is absolutely priced to walk out the door and has something to please everyone. Guys will be impressed with the 5x7m shed while the chef will be impressed with the spacious, renovated kitchen overlooking the pool area and backyard.
Some feature include:
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Updated bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Open lounge/dining area with cosy wood fireplace
• Great sized master bedroom with built in robes
• Both kids bedrooms are great size and will fit double beds
• Split system air conditioning
• Solar hot water system
• 5x7m powered workshop with drive in access
• Double sized 5x6m carport attached to the shed
• Fully reticulated gardens from your own bore
• Patio area overlooking the lawn and gardens
• Fully fenced below ground salt water pool
• Large 726sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• Easy access to Roe and Tonkin Highway, Perth Airport, transport links, proposed train line and schools.
This property has way too much to offer for this price and we don't expect it will last long.
Contact Glen Newland today.
- Built-In Wardrobes