9 Woodgate Street, Oxley
Sold for $ 580,000
LIFESTYLE SECOND TO NONE House - Property ID: 869454
DON'T MISS OUT! After going under contract within a week of going to market, the contract has unfortunately just fallen through. BUT...You know what they say...one man's loss is another man's gain! Inspect now before it gets snapped up just as quickly again!
In a sought after estate, which families are longing to move into, this beautiful 3 bedroom home, with 9ft high ceilings & tinted windows throughout, has become available for the first time since being built only 12 months ago. As you step inside the wide entrance of this well presented home, you can only imagine what is at the other end of the hallway. An open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area to accommodate great entertaining greets you at the other end. The kitchen features upgraded caesarstone bench tops and ample storage space.
The open plan lounge room, which features reverse-cycle air conditioning, opens out to the undercover entertaining area. This space is perfect for our QLD weather to enjoy a BBQ undercover or under the stars if you step out onto the Buffalo grass. The garden has been well maintained and has already been landscaped, giving you the luxury of relaxing in your backyard and enjoying the view.
The Master bedroom includes an ensuite, walk-in robe, reverse cycle A/C and also has private access to the outdoor living area. The other two bedrooms have use of the main bathroom, which includes both a shower and bath, making it practical for families with kids of all ages.
- 3 Bedrooms, with the Master including an ensuite, walk-in robe & air conditioning
- 2 Bathrooms, with both shower & bath
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining, including reverse cycle A/C
- All windows in the house are tinted, great for keeping the perfect indoor temperatures throughout any season
- 9ft high ceilings throughout
- Great outdoor entertaining space with beautifully landscaped gardens
- Large internal laundry with immediate access to the washing line
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Quality tiling throughout, with quality carpets in bedrooms
- Double garage with extra door leading to the backyard, for easy access of mowers and garden maintenance
The best part of purchasing this beautiful home, is that you are immediately part of a great little community. You get to enjoy the lifestyle that many hope for, but rarely find. With a park at the end of the street, you can take the kids for a play while you meet & chat with other parents and residents. Take your friends and family over to enjoy a BBQ under the pergola and have a kick of the footy on the football field beside the park. Take a lovely sunset walk around the estate to finish off your day, and in the morning, why not take a short walk to the local coffee shops Oxley has to offer.
With cafés, parks, shops, public transport, schools and other amenities all within walking distance, you won’t have need for a car!