27 Griffith Street, Tamborine Mountain
Sold for $ 640,000
Location and a touch of Zen ..! House - Property ID: 869695 440
Contemporary home set in a fabulous, central location, in the very heart of North Tamborine Village walking distance to all amenities, cafes, post office, library, primary/high schools and super IGA.
This home has been cleverly designed to capture all the practical elements of modern living in a smart, stylish and relaxed manner.
The property has been landscaped to perfection - with stunning Asian inspired gardens, that happens to be just one of its many stand out features.
- Open plan split level living, dining and kitchen
- Very spacious living room with wonderful ambiance
- Kitchen and dining space looks out to rear gardens and has cosy slow combustion heater
- Kitchen with large oven/cooktop, plenty of storage and stone bench tops
- Great covered private entertaining area equipped with fly screens to enjoy the company and no pesky insects
- Three bedrooms in all, plus study
- Master bedroom with walk--in robe and ensuite
- Both additional bedrooms have mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans and are located next door to the family bathroom for convenience
- Office/study at front of the home, looking out to the tree-lined street
- Good size laundry with external access
- Double bay remote garage with internal access
- Solar energy - 16 panels, 3.2 kilowatt, 5 kilowatt invertor
- Bore and 32,000 litres of water storage
- Garden storage shed
If you like a home that "stands out from the crowd" - this could be the one for you..!
For open home times or private inspection please contact Elizabeth Stirling.
- Land Size Approx. - 814 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking
- Garden shed