132 Market Street, Mudgee
Sold for $ 930,000
Entire block - solid returns and enormous opportunities Other - Property ID: 869897
A rare opportunity now presents! To be sold in one line, this low-maintenance block of eight apartments presents an outstanding investment opportunity. Situated just 800m from the centre of town, this single level block adjoins Pioneer Museum to the side and farmland to the rear. A short stroll from schools, parks, shops and assortment of chic local cafes.
Spacious in design the complex has been consistently maintained yet offers terrific scope for refurbishment and redesign to maximise returns.
* 5 x 2 Bedroom and 3 x 1 Bedroom apartments
* Open plan kitchen, living and dining
* Split system reverse cycle air conditioning in all
* Each with carport plus off-street parking for visitors
* Gross annual rental return of $73,320
* Scope to update, add further value and generate increased returns
* Level 2,466sqm handy to town centre opposite convenience store
* Common area with open lawn and established shade trees
* Council rates: $6,404 per annum
* Water rates: approximately $1449.00 per annum
The property has been owned by one owner for 18 years, in which time it has been regularly maintained.
Capitalise on this fantastic opportunity to purchase this flexible property in a perfect central location.
- Land Size Approx. - 2466 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport