601 Illinbah Rd, Illinbah
Peaceful, private rural retreat - spectacular views! House - Property ID: 870632
Nestled in magnificent Illinbah Valley this stunning 52 acre property is a peaceful, private retreat. You will be just 32 mins to Nerang and the M1 and 58 mins to Coolangatta Airport. Historic village of Canungra is an easy 15 mins drive.
The western red cedar home is beautifully designed and situated to take full advantage of the spectacular views down the valley. Wrap around verandas provide a wonderful setting to entertain family and friends. From the ground level a set of wide timber stairs take you to a magnificent open plan living area with rich hardwood floors. Glass doors and windows on 3 sides to capture the changing moods of the valley and surrounding hills.
The beautifully designed kitchen features a generous walk-in pantry, stone bench tops. The gas cook top and oven is in the Island Bench looking out to the veranda and views. The return on the bench provides a fantastic breakfast bar.
The living area provides plenty of space for a large family dining table, lounge and is heated by a wood burning heater.
Down the hall are two generous bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes, a large bathroom and separate toilet. A large room running the width of the home houses a country sized laundry, office/sitting room and open to the back veranda via large sliding glass doors.
The upper mezzanine floor has an impressive master bedroom with walk-in robe behind the bedhead, a generous ensuite with wet room, luxurious deep bathtub and a view. There is an open sitting room with beautiful timber ceilings.
A rustic pergola has been fitted with a pizza oven and dubbed the "Pizza Hub". There are well established easy care gardens and veggie patches with water supplied by a spring, pumped into a holding tank and gravity fed to a timed watering system. 75,000 ltrs of rain water storage supplies the house.
There is an 8 mtr x 12.5 mtr colour bond shed with 3 phase power, sink and toilet. The 7 mtr x 8 mtr skillion on the side houses a shipping container and will also fit a caravan or boat. There is a 4 mtr x 8 mtr timber and colour bond hay shed and chook pen with nesting boxes.
The property is currently carrying 16 cows with calves and a bull. There are a set of cattle yards with head lock, race and truck loading ramp and day yard and shelter for a horse.
The headwaters of the Coomera River run through the property. Your family will enjoy swimming, fishing and looking for the resident platypus family in this beautiful river. Access to the property is provided by a substantial concrete creek crossing and concrete driveway from the main road to the house and shed.
- Western red cedar home with wrap round verandas
- Magnificent views of valley and mountains
- Rich polished timber floors & timber ceilings
- Mezzanine floor with master bedroom and sitting room
- Ensuite with wet room, bath tub & double basins
- Glass windows & doors to wide verandas
- Spacious open plan living area
- Beautifully designed kitchen with walk-in pantry
- 4 burner gas cook top, electric over & range hood
- 2 bedrooms on 1st floor with generous bathroom
- Huge laundry & office with access to back veranda
- Wood burning heater
- Space for 3 cars under and storage room
- Established gardens with timed watering system
- Rustic pergola with pizza oven
- 8 mtr x 12.5 mtr shed with 3 phase power, sink & toilet
- 7 mtr x 8 mtr skillion & shipping container
- 4 mtr x 8 mtr hay shed & chook pen with nesting boxes
- Cattle yards with head lock, race and truck loading ramp
- Day yard and shelter for a horse
- 75,000 ltrs of rain water storage
- Spring water & gravity fed water system
- Concrete creek crossing & driveway from main road
- Coomera River runs through the property
This magnificent property offers a once in a lifetime opportunity! Call Marie Haines to view.
- Land Size Approx. - 20.82 hectares
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor