117 Whitfield Street, Bassendean
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL House - Property ID: 871452 290
*** ZONED R20 ON A 1012sqm BLOCK *** OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ***
Set upon an expansive 1012sqm green title block, you will find this original circa 1973 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom brick and tile home.
Superb value can be found here with this R20 zoned development block which provides endless possibilities for the astute renovator, investor and/or developer.
This property is ideally located within walking distance to the beautiful Swan River, parks, schools and bus stops. It also provides easy access to the newly re-furbished Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants, local shops along the Old Perth Road strip, public transport (Bassendean Train & Bus Station), and Swan Districts Football Club. The Airport, Swan Valley and Perth CBD is only a short drive away.
The house itself features...
* Reverse cycle split system air-conditioner
* Ceiling fans
* Kitchen with electric stove/oven, pantry and breakfast bar
* Front living area
* Linen and broom cupboards
* Wardrobe recesses
* Gas instant hot water system
* Reticulated from mains (back lawn and front garden beds)
* Outdoor entertaining patio
* Huge powered workshop/garage
* Side access to rear
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge