8 Chadwell Street, Kenwick
7 DAY SET PRICE SALE - MASSIVE PRICE DROP!! House - Property ID: 871937
Revised price...originally advertised at $379,000 NOW REDUCED TO $299,000 to $349,000
OWNER SAYS SELL!!
Who will Bag this Bargain???
Green Title 683sqm block for the price of a cheap villa - This property is set to make someone very happy!!
This family home is beautifully presented and ready for you and the family to move in and enjoy. This 3 Bed 1 Bath home located in a quiet street has so much to offer including;
• 683sqm Block of Land
• Cosy and Warm Living Area
• kitchen/Dining Area with skylight giving such a tremendous ambient light
• Kitchen fully equipped with plenty of bench space, modern gas stove, oven and pantry
• Theater/Family room to entertain family and friends
• 3 x Generous sized bedroom with W.I.R & B.I.R
• 3 x Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• One well-appointed bathroom
• HUGE Patio entertaining area
• Plenty of parking space - even for your caravan or boat
• Handyman shed
You will be pleased with the floor plan this home has to offer. A spacious formal lounge is situated at the front of this home featuring roller shutters. The kitchen itself is fully equipped with plenty of bench space, as well as a modern gas stove, oven and pantry. The master bedroom is situated at the rear of this home featuring walk in robes. Bedroom 2 provide built in robes and space for double beds, bedroom 3 is also very well sized and features built in robes for storage.
Out the back with huge patio entertaining area is where you will be spending the majority of your time with a leafy green outlook and area for the pets to run around in.
Located in an excellent location in Kenwick you can enjoy easy access to both Albany Hwy & Roe Hwy. Just meters away from beautiful Mills Park Sporting Complex, with schools, Kenwick Train Station and Maddington Central literally minutes away this property is an ideal home for everyone.
Distances - Google Sourced
- Local Schools within - 1km
- Kenwick Train Station - 800m
- Bunnings Warehouse 1.6km
- Mills Park Sporting Complex - 2.4km
- Maddington Central 2.6km
Make time to view this impressive home. Phone Lim or Simon Backhouse today to organise your private viewing now!!!
- Building Size Approx. - 140 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 683 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Office & Agent Details
Professionals BW Backhouse & Associates
- 3 Hamilton Street
Cannington WA 6107
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: (08) 9451 9566
- F: (08) 9451 9967