11 Gavin Street, Smithfield
Sold for $ 448,000
Sold - Thanks To Our No Sale No Charge House - Property ID: 872195
Enjoy lazy afternoons with continual cool ocean breezes from the comfort of your extra-large timber deck that overlooks the inground pool.
Set in the heart of Smithfield on a large 696m2 (approx.) corner block, this home is perfect for the extended family.
The convenience of schools, shops and university all within walking distance make this area very popular with families or investors. The ground floor has been rented out in the past to Students of James Cook University with a potential extra income of $160 per week.
The upper level has the main living/dining and entertaining areas. Also boasting 4 bedrooms upstairs with the master bedroom with ensuite and main bathroom with separate toilet.
On the lower level finds an additional bedroom with ensuite and access to private deck and swimming pool. Downstairs also offers large entertaining area, study, laundry and internal access to the double lockup garage with plenty of storage space.
* 5 generous sized bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* 2 living areas
* Side access with plenty of room for the boat.
* Double lockup garage with of storage space.
* Dual upstairs downstairs living.
* Inground pool.
* Elevated location and close to everything Smithfield offers.
* Currently leased at $480 per week till August 2015.
If you’re looking for views, space and a true tropical lifestyle, then look no further.
Close to James Cook University, Smithfield Shopping Centre
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Cairns Beaches
- Shop 1 Smithfield Business Centre, 1057 Captain Cook Hwy
Smithfield QLD 4878
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 4038 3800 - 24hrs
- F: 07 4038 3400