23 Halyard Parade, Leschenault
WOW Factor House - Property ID: 872827
Vendor says sell me yesterday
This property is one for those that want to be close to all the city amenities but far enough out of town to enjoy the peace and quiet of country living.
Make your move to the country without all the maintenance!
Upon driving onto the property, you will be taken back by the lovely wide front veranda that overlooks the front of the property and allows you to enjoy the expansive manicured gardens. This home truly is picture perfect and extremely welcoming with low maintenance with the bore and reticulation doing all the work keeping the grounds green and healthy and at the right price, the seller will leave the roll on mower for the buyers convenience.
This 5 bedroom home, plus study is in immaculate condition and just 14 years old. A perfect home for the larger family with ensuite and walk in robe in the master bedroom and built in robes in the other generous bedrooms. Two separate living areas (one area set up with projector screen and surround sound) plus a country functional kitchen that overlooks the immaculate rear lawn and garden area.
Some of the great attributes inside this property offers;
• Ducted reverse Air-con/heating
• Good quality flooring throughout
• Massive 2nd bathroom
• 5 bedrooms plus study
• Good sized bedrooms
• 2 totally separate living zones
......and so much more!
Huge approx 6x9 powered work shop with double doors, high roof space. To the side that comes off the work shop is a boat port approx 2x3, with plenty of room to also fit a large caravan plus boar or 2/3 vehicles. Plus to add you still have a double lockable garage for another 2 vehicles.
The property is fully fenced, mainly cleared with exemption to one of the sides of the property where the nature reserve has been preserved.
1) Fully bitumen driveway
2) Plenty of room for the kids on their bikes.
3) Room for kids on their scooters, mini motor bikes
4) Secure front and back area where animals can be separated for the entertaining areas or kids play area
5) Kids can be playing outside while mum is in the kitchen or while entertaining and preparing Canap's while you can still be interacting with guests.
6) Block size 4081m2
7) Small rear shed which is also powered
8) Chook run WOW fresh free eggs
9) Bore at the property which is approx. 14 metres deep
10) 2 outside rain water tanks approx. 23 thousand litres
11) Great outdoor entertaining area fully paved with large gable patio to rear and to the side of the property
12) Fire hose that runs off the bore
13) Security screens on some of the doors for those nights where you want to enjoy the beautify country fresh air but still keeping the family safe
......and so much more!
This property is a real pleasure to inspect.
What more could you want. Value properties like this don't last long.
Don't wait for home opens, it may be too late.
Phone Leechelle Hickey today on 0439697612 to view this stunning property!