62 Yappar Street, Karumba
All reasonable offers to be presented please
12 Luxury Villa’s where the Savannah meets the Golden Sea Accommodation - Motel - Property ID: 873076
An accommodation freehold opportunity has become available in a busy coastal fishing/tourist/mining town in the gulf.
World Class Barramundi fishing, a heaven fashioned for fisherman in the mouth of the Norman River.
Current owner is interstate and loves this property & has invested wisely in constant improvements making it truly the ‘gem in the crown’ of Karumba accommodation. Planning to move on to other ventures, the hard work is done and ready for the new owners to maximise their returns.
This is a lifestyle, or investment opportunity with so many options which include:
• Owner occupier runs the motel, focusing on more short term rentals; maybe even arrange a shuttle for tourists from Normanton.
• Focus on longer term rentals to local and/or fisherman working from Karumba.
• A onsite manager in place, share the profits.
Or any variation of the above, the business is ready to go.
The fully air-conditioned accommodation consists of 12 newly renovated and self-contained furnished units of varying sizes and configuration.
Features of the property include:
• A sparkling pool to chill out in.
• Throw a line in the Norman River and land a monster Barramundi.
• BBQ area with the most amazing views across the River.
• Fish cleaning facilities, with excellent boat trailer parking.
• Industrial size back-up generator so guests are never without power.
• Across the street from the supermarket, hotel, boat ramp and other town facilities.
Financial Statements for '13' & '14' & '15' on file. Further statements available on request.
The owner has recently spoken with a developer, and there may well be the potential to sub-divide this block. Also would like to advise that she is open to a partial trade. Feel free to inquire and lets see if we can tailor a deal to suit your situation.
This may be the Sea Change you are looking for.