10 Cobalt Street, Keperra
Sold for $ 492,500
What an opportunity! House - Property ID: 873112
An iron clad investment and worth every nickel, this four bedroom highset house, nestling on a popular road in Keperra, is a spectacular opportunity to buy a great family home or a sound investment property. In fine condition both inside and out, and with hardwood, polished floors throughout, there is nothing to do except move in and enjoy. Tidy kitchen and bathroom add to the package, as does the air conditioned living and bedrooms in this wonderful home. Built in robes and plenty of storage space take care of keeping the home tidy.
Built in under the home is a double garage with power tilt-away doors, a laundry, separate second toilet, storage room and a large and air conditioned utility room / workshop.
Outside, the large, flat and fully fenced backyard is overlooked by a spacious, covered timber deck, ideal for that relaxing weekend morning breakfast, or to entertain friends and family on. With spacious front yard providing trees for shade and privacy, this house really is a great all round home!
* Four Bedrooms.
* Built in wardrobes and air conditioning.
* Neat and spacious kitchen.
* Tidy bathroom with separate toilet.
* Air conditioned lounge room and dining area.
* Fine decorative condition throughout.
Built in under the house -
* Second toilet.
* Large storage room.
* Air conditioned utility room / work shop.
* Large, covered timber deck at rear of house.
* Front covered verandah.
* Fully fenced, flat rear yard.
* Spacious front yard with trees and concrete driveway.
* 608m2 block.
* Ideal as a home for a family or an investment property.
Close to shops, schools, trains, public transport, roads to the city and beyond, this one will sell fast, so be quick or be sorry......