7 Wren Court, High Wycombe
All Reasonable Offers in the $500k's Considered!
Owner says SELL!! Value packed and below replacement cost! (1012sqm block) House - Property ID: 873472
There are renovations, and then there is 7 Wren court RENOVATIONS. You can't compare your standard Ikea or Bunnings kitchens and bathrooms on what this property has to offer. In my 8 years of real-estate rarely have I had the pleasure of presenting to the market a property that has had the money and love spent on it that this one has. From the quantum Quartz benchtops to the solid Marri timber flooring, you can't help but be impressed by the craftsmanship and design on offer here.
• Spacious front lounge room with cedar blinds and solid Marri flooring
• Formal dining area or study with gas point
• Internal atrium and water feature which floods the home with natural light
• Large Family room adjoining the kitchen and overlooking the atrium
• Magnificent custom designed Chefs kitchen with quantum quartz stone bench tops, Highland induction AND gas cook top, glass splash back, Bosch double self-cleaning oven, servery window, dishwasher and plenty of clever storage options
• Large master bedroom with walk in robe and atrium views
• Gorgeous ensuite with stone top vanity & heated towel rails.
• Wow guests bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and Villeroy & Bosch bath/shower
• Built in robes and ceiling fans in all kids bedrooms
• Spacious games room or second family room adjoining the kitchen
• CrimSafe triple lock doors and window screens & kitchen servery window screen
• Monitored & remote control Alarm System & smoke detectors
• Beautiful, Solid Marri timber floors and Cedar Venetian blinds throughout living areas
• Reverse cycle split system air conditioning throughout with each bedroom having a separate system
• Laundry with extra cupboards.
• Solid handmade aged Jarrah doors.
• Solid double brick and tile Webb Brown & Neaves home
• Beautiful landscaped, Bore reticulated gardens.
• Remote controlled auto reticulation
• Roof fully renovated, new large valleys, gutters and extra down pipes.
• Enviro Cool roof paint which reduces internal temp by approx 10%
• Rinnai 300lt Solar hot water heater with electric booster
• Underground power
• Huge 1012sqm block.
• Plenty of places to build another large workshop or extra garage
• Prestigious desirable neighbourhood in elevated cul-de-sac location.
• Huge Domed patio, entertaining Area 18m x 5m.
• Gazebo with wisteria vines, Zen water feature and powered garden shed
• Fruit trees of orange, mandarin and Tahitian lime.
• 1.2km to the currently under construction new Forrestfield airport city link rail terminal.
This Gorgeous home is located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac street and only a few houses away from Flemming Reserve and Nature Park. There is a playground for toddlers to teens, BMX/ Skate park, free gas BBQs and covered seating, Adult exercise equipment, and a 1km cycle /walk path around perimeter of park. You are also a short walk to Schools, Shops and transport.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport