406C Flinders Street, Nollamara
Sold for $ 311,250
BRAND NEW REAR VILLA Villa - Property ID: 873491 343
Spacious end villa with good size bedrooms and neutral dcor for you to add your personal touch.
This low maintenance property is perfect for today's busy lifestyle and would suit young families or couples.
Great location with all amenities nearby and only 9.5km to the city.
Features include but not limited to:
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Built in robes
• 2 bathrooms
• Neutral and spacious living area
• Double garage
• Eligible for 1st home buyers grant
• No strata fees
• Low maintenance
The purchase price represents an 70% share in this property. The Housing Authority will own the other 30% share, in equity. This property is offered under a FLEXIBLE loan product from Keystart. Please refer to Keystart (1300 578 278) for additional information
*Advertised prices based on Shared Home Ownership properties available at the time of publication.
For any further information or your private viewing please call Dean or Mela.
- Building Size Approx. - 164 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport