13B Latreille Road, South Bunbury
Charming and Peaceful South Bunbury Home House - Property ID: 874102
The owners have uniquely modernised this duplex home and beautifully fused the renovation with its late 70's beginning to retain tasteful pops of a retro feel. The entry leads to the open living and dining complimenting the modern display kitchen which includes a pull out pantry and new conductive cook top. With recently fitted quality flooring and high ceilings there is a feeling of spaciousness. Four bedrooms, two recently added to the home and two master sized, will appeal to a small family, retirement living or an investor. The one bedroom has been designed enabling adaption to a theatre entertainment area showcasing functional recessed walls. A lovely combination of new light fittings and optimised natural light throughout the home give it an bright look. There is a tidy bathroom with a separate WC, and fitted laundry. An easy maintenance quiet back garden with a jarrah deck overlooking bushland allows that early morning cuppa watching the birdlife. Close to the CBD, Big Swamp Wild Life Reserve, Primary and High Schools, Health Campus and just a short walk to the ocean. Garden shed, large Reverse cycle AC and ceiling fans complete this attractive package.
*All offers considered*
Call Linda now 0417 933 263 for personal viewing.
• Four bedrooms, Two Double
• Adapt one Bedroom to Theatre Room
• Entry, Open Living Lounge and Dining Area
• Modern Display Kitchen, Pull out Pantry, Conductive Cook Top
• Tidy Bathroom and Laundry, Garden Shed
• New Quality Flooring Throughout
• High Ceilings with Fans, Large Reverse Cycle AC
• Recessed Functional Walls, New Light Fittings and Additional Power Points
• Quiet Backyard with Jarrah Deck Overlooking Bush
• Close to CBD, Schools, Health Campus and Beach
• Suit Small Family, Retirement or Investor.
• Brick Veneer Home on Easy Care Block
• Perfect Location!